In Category Uncategorized
Terms of the Agreement with Kung Fu 4 Life
Period of agreement
· This agreement will continue until such time as you shall give notice of your intention to cancel as detailed below.
· The instructor agrees that the price of your tuition will not be changed until the review period on this agreement has expired.
· The review period will run from the date of the first payment for 12 months.
· If a price change is made you will be given advance notice in writing at least 10 days before the change is made.
· You must pay the monthly/weekly payments to us on the dates stated on your agreement form.
· If you fail to pay the whole or any part of the monthly/weekly payment on time, we may charge interest on that sum at 4% above the banks base rate from the due date until it’s paid.
· Payment remains due despite irregular or non-attendance.
If you break this agreement
· If you break any term of this agreement and fail to comply with a default notice sent to you in respect of that breach, we may require you to pay us immediately the whole sum for the notice period together with any outstanding amounts.
Information about you
· You must notify us in writing of any change in your home address or other information given by you in connection with this agreement.
Temporary illness or pregnancy
· In the event of illness, injury or pregnancy we can arrange for your monthly/weekly payments to be suspended providing we receive notice in writing together with a note from your doctor.
· In the event of permanent injury or permanent illness, this agreement and the obligations under it will be cancelled on production of a medical certificate issued by a doctor.
· In the event of death this agreement will be cancelled and the deceased estate will not incur a liability under this agreement.
· This agreement can be cancelled in writing by giving one calendar month notice of your intention to cancel from your most recent payment.
· If circumstances prevent you from giving notice prior to cancelling your card you agree to pay ONE ADDITIONAL MONTHLY FEE in addition to any fees already paid at the time of cancellation. Note that no refunds will be given where payments have been made and the student has not attended.
· No classes run over Christmas or New Year or Bank Holidays. Over these periods of closure you will still be required to make membership payments. You will be provided with additional training material which can be utilised at home whilst the business premises are closed.
· Any communication required as stated above must be sent to our office at 93B King Street, Maidstone, Kent ME14 1BG or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of the Programme Director. For further communication telephone 07867 125632
Leave a Reply