10 Easy Steps to Achieve Weight Loss With Kung Fu
In Category kung fu weight loss
Kung fu is excellent for weight loss, and incorporating these 10 easy steps means you can really enjoy your weight loss. Maidstone kung fu classes are an excellent place to start if you are serious about weight loss. You’ll feel better physically, lose the extra pounds, and feel better mentally too.
- Eat smaller portions and eat 5 to 6 small meals a day rather than three large meals. This helps you to increase the calories you burn. Make sure you eat a minimum of three meals a day at all times otherwise your body will kick into starvation mode, and that is not what you want to do.
- Eat foods that are different colours – there are tons of colours for fruits and vegetable so make sure you eat them all. Also, make sure you are eating lean meats. Avoid fried foods and sweets, which are hard on the waistline.
- Participate in at least one kung fu class a week. This will strengthen and build muscle mass while burning fat. Your class should be 30-60 minutes.
- In addition, you should participate in an aerobic activity 30 minutes each day.
- Keep a food journal so that you see what you are eating. You should also keep track of a weekly weigh in and take your measurements. It’s an excellent log that can tell you a great deal about your food intake, your activity, and your gains.
- Make sure you focus on the emotional side of weight loss too. Why do you eat? Are you depressed? Are you afraid that you won’t enjoy exercises? Are you actually scared to lose weight? Be honest with yourself.
- Drink green tea, which has been shown to help jump-start weight loss. It’s also calming and it tastes good.
- Include meditation with your Kung Fu – Studies have shown that when a person is stress it kicks in the flight or fight response, which in turn makes a person hungry.
- Set goals that are realistic. Yes, you want to lose weight, but make sure your goals are realistic. For example, I will lose 10 pounds in a month is realistic, whereas saying I will lose 10 pounds a week is not.
- If you smoke, you need to stop. Yes, you might gain a couple of pounds when you quick but kung fu can keep the pounds off, and you will be far healthier. Remember being healthy is as important as losing weight is.
When you reach your target weight it’s time to make, some changes so that you don’t continue losing weight. Instead, continue with only your Maidstone kung fu classes, and make sure that you are eating as many calories as you are burning.
Kung fu is an excellent way to lose weight. It’s fun, interesting, and it teaches you so much more. You’ll build your self-esteem and self-confidence, you’ll learn discipline and focus, you’ll learn from, and so much more. Let Maidstone kung fu classes be part of your weight loss solutions.
Leave a Reply