Weight Loss With Kung Fu – Defeat Your Sugar Cravings
In Category Maidstone Kung Ku
Maidstone kung fu is growing in popularity as locals realize weight loss with kung fu is a reality, and what a great way to shed those extra pounds while building self defence skills and getting a full workout. But did you know that kung fu can also help you defeat your sugar cravings, and that’s just an added bonus when you are looking to lose weight.
Of course, when you are looking to lose weight in addition to the kung fu you need to eat healthy and limit your calorie intake. Most of us do well in the beginning. We are diligent about watching what we eat, but then at one time or another we give in – it might be a party, a date night, an argument with someone you love, or you’re sitting at home and get the urge to eat something you shouldn’t. Whatever the reason, in that moment, that one decision, can undo all the hard work you’ve achieved to date.
Thankfully, there’s help closer than you think. Your Maidstone kung fu classes will teach you many things. You’ll get a full cardio workout, strength training, balance training, and much more, all of which will help you lose weight. Weight loss with kung fu is well established. But your kung fu is also going to teach you some mental strategies, and it’s that training that’s going to have you defeating your sugar cravings. Let’s have a look how.
- You should clear your pantry and your mind. Remove all foods that are bad for you and that will tempt you. In addition when you get a craving clear your mind through a short meditation.
- Strategic planning is a great tool for identifying your weakest moments. Identify when it is you are most likely to give in to temptation and then create a strategy so that you can avoid those times completely. For example, if it’s Friday after work when everyone heads to the pub, then the solution is to not go to the pub.
- Visualize your success and have your goals written down. You will have learned a lot about visualization in your Maidstone kung fu class. It’s a helpful tool. Always visualize in a positive manner. For example, “I will lose 40 pounds by Christmas.” Read your goals every morning before you start your day, and every night before you go to bed.
- Set new goals in your life and break the chains that have held you back to date. What you are trying to do here is break your existing patterns so that you aren’t having to fight or avoid them. For example, if every Friday you go to the coffee shop for a cappuccino and donut, then change what you do and replace it with an activity that has less calories.
- Be sure to maintain balance and avoid extremes, which are so bad. You don’t have to completely abstain from eating sugar but you do need to reduce your consumption .
Weight loss with kung fu is a great way to get rid of those extra pounds. Using the mental skills you develop to help defeat your sugar cravings is a great idea. If you are ready to make some serious changes to your life, you want to get fit, and you want to lose that extra weight why not sign up for Maidstone kung fu today?
Leave a Reply